How to Successfully Navigate Change and Uncertainty During a Pandemic
Sessions to be held on the last Friday of every month.
We would like to invite you to participate in an engaging round table debate where we will discuss:
What are some of the biggest resilience challenge’s during a pandemic?
Why join us?
Our work with clients has shown that when people are provided with a broader range of strategies to develop sustainable Resilience to stress and high pressure, they are able to step up to the next level of performance more easily and adapt. Successfully navigating our health and Resilience in unchartered territory brings new challenges and we are delighted to be hosting this weekly event.
We will discuss a range of topics that you wish to bring to the debate and will discuss questions including:
- What are some of the biggest challenges for the Resilience debate in the current context?
- What are some of the Resilience challenges for you personally (if you want to share) and in your workforce?
- How far are people either in your personal or professional network demonstrating Resilience to deal with their unique situation during the pandemic?
- What role models do you have and why do you look to them as role models? What are the qualities of their Resilience?
- What do you think some of the key critical success factors are for our Resilience during social distancing restrictions?
- What actions have you seen being taken by organisations to promote health and wellbeing in the new context?
- Any other important topics or challenges you would like to bring to the table
Chairing the meeting is Julie Courtney; founder of the Resilience Debates and on Friday 1 May Jacqueline Heron, Executive and Career Coach will co chair with Julie
The event will provide an opportunity to connect with a cross-section of individuals. It is open to both MEN and WOMEN who are interested in the topics of resilience, mental fitness and health and diversity and inclusion. The debate provides a platform for honest and confidential discussion and we would be delighted if you can join us.
These sessions will run weekly starting on 1st May and will last 1 hour commencing at 13:00 GMT. We intend to use the platform Zoom initially. Please contact Julie on email@example.com or on 07872517109 to discuss further and secure a participant place.
There is NO fee to join these sessions however, once booked, if you are unable to attend, please could you let us know at your earliest convenience. We will be limiting spaces to 10 participants for each session to ensure healthy exchange and debate can happen.
We very much look forward to welcoming you.
Read a recent client’s experience here:
"Great group discussion and helpful advice. Thought provoking, useful and engaging. It is useful to work with others to see how Resileince and wellbeing is being achieved".